Pumpkin Pie is a staple in the Thanksgiving Meal tradition. In this episode, Alex, Soph & Mom twist the tradition by demonstrating how to make Pumpkin Pie into a Pumpkin Pudding.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
15 Ounce (Un Spiced)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 , well beaten
1. Mix all ingredients together in a pot.
2. Stir together over medium high-heat.
3. Once the mixture starts bubbling, let it simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to one large bowl, or multiple small bowls.
6. Serve topped with whip cream.