Cranberry Nut Pie
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh OR Frozen)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream shell||1 (frozen)|
1) Into the food chopper with a fine blade attachment, add in the cranberries. Using frozen cranberries makes the puree less juicy.
2) Add in sugar into the cranberry puree. Transfer to a bowl and let it rest overnight.
3) Whip the cream. Fold in the whipped cream into the mixture of cranberries and nuts.
4) Transfer the pie mixture into the vanilla ice cream shell.
5) Freeze the pie.
6) Serve the Cranberry Nut Pie frozen. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.