Looking for a perfect pie to make for Thanksgiving or the Holidays? Check out this recipe of Perfect Pumpkin Pie. Easy to make, this pie makes for a delicious dessert for your family or a mouth-watering dessert that goes well with wines for a party. So suit yourself!
1 Can (10 oz) (15 oz)
Sweet condensed milk
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Medium, beaten
Pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of pumpkin spice pie together and mix it well.
3. In a bowl, take pumpkin, condensed milk, egg, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla. Mix it well.
3. Place a pie crust on a bowl and prick it with a fork.
4. Pour the pie mixture into it.
5. Bake it in an oven at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until it is baked in the middle.
6. Serve it as it is or topped with whipped cream.
To prepare homemade pumpkin pie spice, combine ½ teaspoon ground ginger , 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground mace (optional), 1/2 teaspoon cardamom, all spice or cloves and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg.