|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef broth/Lamb broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into cubes|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Kitchen bouquet||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), seasoned|
|Sharp processed american cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
1) Take a skillet and cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
2) Now, mix together flour, milk and broth together.
3) Cook until mixture thickens and bubbles. Keep stirring.
4) Add lamb, parsley, salt, pepper, dill weed, and Kitchen Bouquet.
5) Transfer the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Spread an even layer of mashed potatoes and sprinkle cheese over it.
6) Then, bake the dish at 400° until brown for about about 20 to 25 minutes.
7) Serve shepherd-€™s pie hot with peas and meat.