Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Roasted beef||12 Ounce, cut into cubes (1 Can)|
|Instant mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Packaged, Enough For 4 Servings)|
|Process american cheese slices||2|
1) Prepare vegetables and onion as per package instructions. Do not drain.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add flour and 1 cup milk and then mix it with vegetables.
3) Now, cook until mixture thickens. And add beef and juices, bring it to a boil.
4) Pour the mixture into 4 casseroles.
5) Now, cook the potatoes as per package instructions but add 2/3 cup evaporated milk for milk asked for.
6) Put it over the meat and place a cheese triangle.
7) Now, broil it for about 4 minutes 4 inches away from heat.
8) Serve shortcut shepherd-€™s pie with mashed potatoes and peas.
Calories 583 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g62.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.1 mg19.7%
Sodium 1119.2 mg46.6%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 33 g65.1%
Vitamin A 83.2% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 37.5% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet