Shortcut Shepherd's Pie
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Roasted beef||12 Ounce, cut into cubes (1 Can)|
|Instant mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Packaged, Enough For 4 Servings)|
|Process american cheese slices||2|
1) Prepare vegetables and onion as per package instructions. Do not drain.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add flour and 1 cup milk and then mix it with vegetables.
3) Now, cook until mixture thickens. And add beef and juices, bring it to a boil.
4) Pour the mixture into 4 casseroles.
5) Now, cook the potatoes as per package instructions but add 2/3 cup evaporated milk for milk asked for.
6) Put it over the meat and place a cheese triangle.
7) Now, broil it for about 4 minutes 4 inches away from heat.
8) Serve shortcut shepherd-€™s pie with mashed potatoes and peas.