Fluffy Strawberry Pie
|Strawberry-flavored gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries||250 Gram, partially defrosted, cubed (1 Packet)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|9 inch cinnamon graham wafer crust||1|
1) Into the blender, add in the gelatin and hot water. Blend using the Stir blade till the gelatin dissolves completely, in about 5 seconds.
2) Add in the strawberries and vanilla extract next. Blend for 5 seconds to finely chop the strawberries.
3) Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl.
4) Let the contents of the bowl chill till it starts to look and feel like egg whites. The mixture doesn't take too long to set.
5) Meanwhile, beat the egg whites with an electric blender, till they form soft peaks.
6) Add in sugar into the eggs and continue to beat till you get a sift and glossy texture.
7) Carefully fold in the strawberry mixture into the egg whites.
8) If desired, add in a little food colour to get a light pink color.
9) Transfer the mixture into the cinnamon graham wafer crust.
10) Allow the crust to chill so that it sets.
11) Serve the Fluffy Strawberry Pie garnished with whipped cream topping.