Sausage Egg And Tomato Pie
|Shortcrust pastry||6 Ounce|
|Sausage meat||6 Ounce|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2. Take a 7 inch sandwich tin and line with 2/3 of the pastry. Wet the edges.
3. Spread sausage meat over it.
4. Layer with slices of tomato and hard-boiled egg over it.
5. Cover with remaining third of the pastry.
6. Press the edges to seal and flute or pinch with the fingers to decorate.
7. Score the top and baste the top with milk.
8. Bake below the centre of oven and bake for 10 mins. Decrease heat to 350° and bake for 45 minutes.
9. Serve hot or cold.