|Meat||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, minced|
|Onion||1 , freshly cooked|
|Carrot/1 tomato chopped||1 , freshly cooked|
|Parsley/1/4 teaspoon herbs||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Stock/Well flavored gravy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Sufficient To Moisten Well)|
|Potato||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, mashed|
1. Preheat oven hot to 400° F.
2. In a bowl add hot mashed potatoes, add butter and milk and 1 teasp salt.
3. Add meat, vegetables, flavourings and stock.
4. Adjust seasoning as required.
5. Grease a pie dish (1 1/2 pt size) and transfer meat mixture into it.
6. Cover with potato mixture over it and smooth evenly with knife. Brush with milk.
7. Keep in top of a hot oven (400° F) and bake until brown.
8. Serve hot.