1. In a saucepan, pour in the milk and heat through. Drop in the cod fillets and season with salt and pepper and let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the fish and set aside in a plate. Reserve the milk.
3. When fish is cool then flake the fish.
4. In another saucepan, boil water and add in the potatoes. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
5. Drain the potatoes and let it cool for a few minutes. After that grate the potatoes.
6. In a medium saucepan, heat half of the butter and add in the leeks and peas. Stir for 3 minutes.
7. After 3 minutes add in the Dijon mustard and flour. Cook for a few minutes.
8. Turn off the heat and pour the reserved milk in small batches and stir through. When all the milk is consumed then turn on the stove and bring to a simmer. After that add in the parsley and stir well on low heat. Turn off the stove.
9. Add in the fish to the white sauce and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Pour the sauce into a casserole dish and set aside.
11. In a bowl, mix together butter, potatoes and Parmesan.
12. Top the fish sauce with potato mixture. Grill in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes.
13. For Salad – in a griddle pan, heat the olive oil and place the aubergine and asparagus. Cook until done.
14. Serve Fish Pie with grilled aubergine, asparagus and salad leaves.