1. In a big bowl add the grounded biscuit.
2. Pour melted butter over it until moist.
3. Put the mixture into a baking tray.
4. Press the mixture covering the pan.
5. Layer with the melted chocolate chip over it.
6. Spread the sauce all around.
7. Sprinkle peanuts over it.
8. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
9. Pour the soft cream in a bowl and whisk it.
10. Add the peanut butter in another bowl and put the whipped cream on it.
11. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture until done.
12. Add the icing sugar and blend again.
13. Pour the condense milk into it.
14. Spin the hand blender again.
15. Pour in the vanilla essence.
16. Add the lemon juice.
17. Add the whipped cream into the milk mixture in little portions.
18. Stir well to mix.
19. Pour the cream mixture on the biscuit layer.
20. Decorate with liquid chocolate in circles.
21. Put in refrigerator for atleast 3 hours.