2) Crumble a block of tofu in a food processor.
3) Add the fresh pumpkin puree and brown sugar. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
4) Then add the cinnamon, cloves, ginger, allspice and salt to taste. Blend further until thoroughly blended.
5) Spread the pumpkin mixture evenly into the pie crust.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then lower the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for another 40 minutes until lightly browned on top.
7) Allow the pie to cool and then refrigerate before serving.
8) Slice the tofu pumpkin pie into wedges and serve.
Look at this unique tofu pumpkin pie recipe that does not use any butter or cream. The video interesting to see and presented in a step-wise manner making it all the more simple to prepare in your kitchen. Amaze your family and friends with this delicious pie and rejoice.