Crisco Pie Crust Apple Pie
|Pastry||1 (Crisco, For 2 Crust Pie)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate of 9-inches.
3) Pare, core and slice the apple.
4) Place them in the pastry lined pie plate.
5) Combine together the flour, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the mixture all over the apples. Dot with the butter.
6) Over the apples, place the top crust and cut slits so that the steam can escape. Seal the edges.
7) Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, till the apples are soft and the crust is golden brown in color.
8) Transfer the still hot Apple Pie to a decorative serving platter, slice into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature. Makes an excellent dessert and goes really well with whipped cream.