|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup/Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|9 inch unbaked pie crust||1|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Mix till well blended.
3) Add the pecans and stir well.
4) Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, till a knife inserted halfway between the pie's center and edge emerges clean.
6) Let the pie cool.
7) Put the cooled pie on a decorative serving plate and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Whipped cream goes really well with Pecan Pie when it is served as a dessert.