Fresh blueberries - 4 cups
Sugar - 3/4 to 1 cup
Flour - 3 tablespoons
Lemon peel - 1/2 teaspoon, grated
Salt - A dash
Lemon juice - 1 to 2 teaspoons
Butter or Margarine - 1 tablespoon
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
3) Combine together the sugar, blueberries, flour, lemon peel and salt in a mixing bowl.
4) Into the pastry lined pie plate, pour the mixture.
5) Drizzle some lemon juice all over the filling and dot with butter.
6) On the filling, place the top crust, cut slits so that the steam can escape and seal and flute the edges.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
8) Transfer the still hot pie to a serving plate, sprinkle some sugar on the top crust, if preferred, slice into wedges and serve as a dessert while still warm or at room temperature.