Sugar - 1 cup
Flour - 3 tablespoons
Egg - 1, beaten
Rhubarb - 2 cups, chopped
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
2) Combine together the flour and sugar and add the mixture to the beaten egg.
3) Add the rhubarb, stir well and pour into the pastry lined pie plate.
4) Over the filling, place the top crust, cut slits so that the steam can escape, seal the edges and flute them.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
6) Transfer the pie to a decorative serving platter and slice into wedges while still warm. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes an excellent dessert.