Brandy Pecan Pie
Half-and-half - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
All-purpose flour - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Molasses - 1 tablespoon
Light corn syrup - 1 cup
Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
Brandy - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Pecans - 1 cup, coarsely chopped
Pastry shell - 1 of 9-inches, unbaked
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the half-and-half and eggs and beat well.
3) Add the sugar, flour, salt, molasses, corn syrup and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
4) Add the pecans and brandy. Stir well.
5) Pour the filling into the pastry shell.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, till the filling is set and the pastry is done.
7) Put the still hot pie on a serving plate and serve after cutting into wedges. The pie makes an excellent dessert and can be served warm, at room temperature or slightly chilled.