|Duchesse potatoes||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Celery||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Cauliflower||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Onions||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Celery||1 Can (10 oz), condensed (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C),Gas Mark 6.
2) Lightly grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Dice the celery and carrots.
4) Separate the cauliflower into sprigs.
5) Slice the onions.
6) In a saucepan, cook the vegetables in boiling salted water, until tender.
7) Drain the vegetables and place in the pie dish.
8) Pour the undiluted condensed soup on top.
9) Fill the piping bag with duchesse potatoes and pipe on the top to cover completely.
10) Place the pie dish inside the oven to bake for 30 minutes until top is nicely browned.
11) Serve warm by garnishing with grated cheese, if desired.
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 693.8 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 201.1% Vitamin C 63%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet