Abracadabra Coconut Pie
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, cut into pieces|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a blender, process the skim milk, eggs, honey, maple syrup, flour, butter and vanilla until smooth.
4) Stir in the flaked coconut, mix thoroughly.
5) In the prepared pie plate, turn the mixture and bake on the middle shelf of oven for about 50 minutes.
6) Allow to cool then refrigerate until chilled.
7) Serve the chilled Abracadabra Coconut Pie on a serving platter.