Abracadabra Coconut Pie
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, cut into pieces|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a blender, process the skim milk, eggs, honey, maple syrup, flour, butter and vanilla until smooth.
4) Stir in the flaked coconut, mix thoroughly.
5) In the prepared pie plate, turn the mixture and bake on the middle shelf of oven for about 50 minutes.
6) Allow to cool then refrigerate until chilled.
7) Serve the chilled Abracadabra Coconut Pie on a serving platter.
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.3%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 238 mg79.3%
Sodium 138.3 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 26.3 g
Protein 13 g26.6%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet