Crustless Lemon Pumpkin Pie
|Pumpkin puree||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||7 1⁄2 Cup (120 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs, pumpkin, skim milk, 1/3 cup honey, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg together.
4) Turn the mixture in the prepared pie plate and bake on middle shelf of the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Allow to cool.
5) In a small bowl, gently combine the yogurt and rest of the honey together.
6) Spread on top of the pie and refrigerate until serving time.
7) Sprinkle the Crustless Lemon Pumpkin Pie with grated lemon rind and serve immediately.