Raspberry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
|Red raspberries||10 Ounce, frozen (1 Package)|
|Chocolate ice cream||1 Pint, softened to spoon easily but not melted|
1. Thaw frozen raspberries and drain; reserve syrup.
2. In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch in reserved syrup and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until sauce is clear and thick.
3. Stir in raspberries.
4. Refrigerate the raspberry filling mixture until its chilled.
5. In a 9-inch pie plate, line bottom and sides with vanilla wafer crumbs and freeze for some time.
6. Pour the raspberry filling into the prepared crust and top with softened chocolate ice-cream; freeze.
7. Slice and serve chilled Raspberry Chocolate Ice Cream Pie.
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63.2%
Trans Fat 3.3 g
Cholesterol 16.9 mg5.6%
Sodium 236.4 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 28.8 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 19% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet