Crab And Clam Pie
|Onion||1 Large, sliced into thin rounds|
|Pie crust||9 Inch|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Razor clams||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Spread onions on the pie crust and sprinkle cheese on it.
2) Make the next layer of crab and clams.
3) Now, beat eggs lightly and half and half and pepper to it.
4) Pour this mixture on the crab meat and sprinkle remaining cheese.
5) Bake the pie crust for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees until set and golden brown.
6) Let the pie sit for 10 minutes and then slice it.
7) It can be served hot or at room temperature.