Frozen Grasshopper Pie
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chocolate wafers||24 , finely crushed|
|Grasshopper||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Heublein)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss wafers in butter.
2. Into a 9-inch pie plate, press mixture at the bottom; keep it aside.
3. In a medium saucepan over very low heat, melt marshmallows in Grasshopper.
4. Let it cool down and then mix until smooth.
5. In another bowl, whip cream and fold in the melted marshmallow mixture.
6. Into the pie shell, pour the cream mixture and freeze overnight or for several hours.
7. Slice Frozen Grasshopper Pie into wedges and serve chill.
Calories 768 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.7%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g88.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.3 mg26.8%
Sodium 725 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 45.2 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet