Frozen Grasshopper Pie
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chocolate wafers||24 , finely crushed|
|Grasshopper||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Heublein)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1. In a medium mixing bowl, toss wafers in butter.
2. Into a 9-inch pie plate, press mixture at the bottom; keep it aside.
3. In a medium saucepan over very low heat, melt marshmallows in Grasshopper.
4. Let it cool down and then mix until smooth.
5. In another bowl, whip cream and fold in the melted marshmallow mixture.
6. Into the pie shell, pour the cream mixture and freeze overnight or for several hours.
7. Slice Frozen Grasshopper Pie into wedges and serve chill.