Fudge Sundae Pie
|Corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice krispies cereal||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for ice cream)|
|Corn syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart, slightly softened but not melted|
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat and stir in RICE KRISPIES cereal into the hot mixture; stir until well coated.
5. Into the greased pie plate, press the cereal mixture at the bottom and sides to form a crust.
6. Refrigerate crust until well chilled.
7. Into the chilled crust, spoon softened ice cream and spread evenly.
8. Freeze the pie until firm.
9. In a saucepan, combine peanut butter, fudge sauce and the 3 tablespoons corn syrup; heat before serving.
10. Let the pie sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
11. Slice pie into wedges and serve in individual serving plates.
12. Over each serving, drizzle hot sauce and serve.
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g64.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.4 mg23.1%
Sodium 331 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 46.3 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet