Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Pie
|Strawberry yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
|Non dairy whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed (1 container)|
|Graham cracker pie crust||1 (ready made)|
1. In a medium bowl, mix crushed fruit and yogurt until thoroughly combined.
2. Add Cool Whip and blend with folding movements.
3. Into the crust, spoon the filling and keep in freezer for 4 hours.
4. About 30 minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer and keep in refrigerator to become soft.
5. Slice and serve Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Pie for dessert.
Leftover pie can be stored in freezer for future use.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg2.5%
Sodium 94 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet