Sunrise Cherry Pie
|Crushed graham crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Canned cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce, well drained (1 can)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend crushed crackers, sugar and butter to form a mixture.
3. In a 9 inch pie pan, line bottom with cracker mixture and bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
4. Let the crust cool down.
5. In a large mixing bowl, put together cheese, vanilla and 2 tablespoons pie filling; using a hand blender beat until well combined.
6. Add 1/4 cup of well drained pineapple and 1/2 cup pie filling; stir to mix.
7. In another bowl, using a electric blender, beat cream while gradually adding sugar until soft peaks are formed.
8. Add the whipped cream to the pineapple cheese filling mixture and fold in with a spatula.
9. Into the baked pie crust, pour the cream cheese mixture and top with rest of the pineapples and pie filling mixture.
10. Refrigerate the pie for many hours or better is to chill overnight.
11. Cut and serve chilled Sunrise Cherry Pie.