Frozen Peach Melba Pie
|Ripe peaches||1 Pound, pitted, peeled, sliced (fresh)|
|Light corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Red food color||2 Drop|
|Raspberry sherbet||1 Pint, softened|
|Yellow food color||2 Drop|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1|
1. In a blender, process peaches with corn syrup and lemon juice for 30 seconds or until well pureed.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of peach puree with red food color and fold into raspberry sherbet.
3. Into the crust, pour the raspberry sherbet mixture and freeze for about 1 hour
4. In a medium bowl, mix remaining 1 cup peach puree with ice cream.
5. Spread the ice-cream peach mixture over sherbet and chill again.
6. Garnish with slices of peach and raspberries.
7. Slice Frozen Peach Melba Pie and serve.