Best Ever Raisin Sour Cream Pie
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Pie shell||1 (9 Inch, Baked Or Crumb Crust)|
1. On top of the double boiler, put together corn starch, sugar and salt.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups sour cream, beaten eggs, raisins and lemon juice; stir to combine.
3. Place the top over hot water and cook with constant stirring until the mixture is thick.
4. Into the baked pie shell, pour the filling mixture and let the pie cool down.
5. Top with remaining sour cream.
6. Refrigerate the pie for several hours until chill.
7. Slice and serve Best Ever Raisin Sour Cream Pie in individual dessert serving plates.