Fresh Strawberry Pie
|Strawberry glaze||8 Ounce (Continental)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 1⁄2 Pint|
|9 inch baked pie shell||1|
|Whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Wash strawberries, drain well and remove stems.
2. In a medium bowl, place berries and pour glaze over it; tumble gently to coat berries well.
3. Into the baked pie shell, pour the berries and spread evenly.
4. Refrigerate the pie for 1 hour.
5. Garnish top with whipped cream.
6. Slice and serve Fresh Strawberry Pie in dessert plates.