Easy Plum Cream Pie
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1 (ready made)|
|Ripe plums||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted, sliced (fresh)|
|Red currant jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually pour corn syrup and blend until well mixed; keep aside.
3. In another bowl, blend pudding mix and milk; using an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Add the pudding mixture to the cream mixture and beat until smooth.
5. Into the graham cracker crust, pour the pudding mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours until filling is set.
6. Decorate top with plums.
7. In a small saucepan, melt jelly over low heat and spoon over the pie.
8. Return the pie to the refrigerator until served.
9. Slice Easy Plum Cream Pie with a knife and serve.
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.2 mg9.1%
Sodium 293.3 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet