Apple Raisin Pie
|Skinny piecrust||1 , baked according to instructions (Readymade)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 , soaked in water|
|Apples||5 , peeled, cored and thinly sliced|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425F).
2. In a small bowl, combine apples and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Following packet instructions prepare pie base and line a 9 inch pie tin/ pie pan with crust. Refrigerate till required.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine drained apples and rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
5. Transfer apple mixture on to pie base and spread evenly.
6. Cove with aluminium foil and bake at bottom rack in pre heated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or till crust is pale golden brown in colour.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
8. Cut into wedges and serve warm.