Parisian Chicken Pie
|Mushrooms||1 3⁄4 Can (17.5 oz) (2 small tins)|
|Pitted olives||4 Ounce (small jar)|
|Frozen puff pastry||11 Ounce (1 packet)|
|White wine||3⁄4 Pint|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Pound (wiener or other small firm type)|
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs and add water just to cover them.
6. Bring the eggs to boiling and then turn off the heat; cover and let it stand for 10-15 minutes.
7. after hard boiling eggs, add ice to the saucepan to cool.
8. Peel eggs and slice.
9. Take out the pot from oven and add chopped sausages, mushrooms, olives, salt, pepper and the warmed wine.
10. Top with slices of eggs and cover the eggs with puff pastry.
11. Cover and cook for another 1 hour.
12. Serve Parisian Chicken Pie with crusty bread and salad.
Calories 1582 Calories from Fat 905
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.6%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g147.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 466.8 mg155.6%
Sodium 1170.6 mg48.8%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 100 g199.5%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 9% Iron 42%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet