Parisian Chicken Pie
|Mushrooms||1 3⁄4 Can (17.5 oz) (2 small tins)|
|Pitted olives||4 Ounce (small jar)|
|Frozen puff pastry||11 Ounce (1 packet)|
|White wine||3⁄4 Pint|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Pound (wiener or other small firm type)|
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs and add water just to cover them.
6. Bring the eggs to boiling and then turn off the heat; cover and let it stand for 10-15 minutes.
7. after hard boiling eggs, add ice to the saucepan to cool.
8. Peel eggs and slice.
9. Take out the pot from oven and add chopped sausages, mushrooms, olives, salt, pepper and the warmed wine.
10. Top with slices of eggs and cover the eggs with puff pastry.
11. Cover and cook for another 1 hour.
12. Serve Parisian Chicken Pie with crusty bread and salad.