Banana Cream Pie
|Meringue pie shell||1 (1 packet)|
|Ripe bananas||2 , thinly sliced|
|Slim pastry cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare pie according to packet instructions. Baking will take maximum 20 minutes.
2. Once baked, keep aside to cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine pastry cream and sliced bananas. Mix well.
4. Transfer mixture on to prepared pie shell.
5. Garnish with flaked coconut, cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3355 Calories from Fat 2088
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 237 g365%
Saturated Fat 147.9 g739.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 799.3 mg266.4%
Sodium 254.1 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 287 g95.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g25%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 34 g68.6%
Vitamin A 148.9% Vitamin C 42%
Calcium 50.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet