Upside Down Pineapple Pie
|Canned unsweetened crushed pineapple||20 Ounce|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat an oven at 162.5 C (325F).
2. Using a soup strainer, drain pineapple and reserve the drained liquid. Keep aside.
3. Grease a 10 inch pie tin, top evenly with crushed pineapple and keep aside.
4. In an electric mixer, combine drained liquid, honey, vanilla extract, skimmed cheese and eggs. Blend till smooth and keep aside.
5. Transfer mixture evenly on to pie tin and bake on middle rack in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or till done.
6. Once baked, remove from oven, invert on to cooling rack and keep aside.
7. Cut into wedges and serve warm or chilled, as desired.