LEMON BLUEBERRY PIE
|9 inch double pie crust||1|
|Blueberries||2 1⁄2 Pound (fresh or frozen)|
|Sugar||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Corn starch||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Raw sugar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Toss blueberries and all ingredients together in a glass or metal baking pan, at least 1” deep. Make sure blueberries are well coated.
3. Bake blueberry mixture for 30 minutes, remove from oven and stir.
4. Prepare pie crust, rolling out bottom crust and top crust or lattice (crumb top works great too!).
5. Fill pie with blueberry mixture and top with lattice or flat top. Crimp edges.
6. Lightly brush top with egg wash of one lightly beaten egg and sprinkle with raw sugar.
7. Bake at 375 for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve and enjoy!