|Berries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour/3/4 tablespoons cornstarch||4 Tablespoon|
|Unbaked 9 inch pastry shell||2|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line a 9 inch pie pan with the pastry shell.
3) In a bowl, mix together berries, sugar cornstarch and salt.
4) Fold the berry mixture well.
5) Spoon the berry mixture in the pastry shell and dot with butter.
6) Cover with the top crust and seal the edges.
7) Bake for 10 minutes and then lower the heat and bake for 30 minutes more.
8) Cut in wedges and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on side if desired.
If blueberries are being used add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.