Savory Shepherd's Pie
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed vegetable soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Seasoned mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a skillet, cook the ground beef, until browned.
3) Stir in the onion and green pepper, cook until tender.
4) Then stir in the vegetable soup, salt, and thyme.
5) In a 1-quart casserole, spoon the mixture and place mounds of mashed potatoes around edge of the casserole.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve the Savory Shepherd's Pie, immediately on serving plates.