|Minced meat||1 Pound|
|Chopped mixed herbs||1 Tablespoon (Use As Desired)|
|Boiled mashed potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Stock||6 Ounce (1 Small Cup)|
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat the onion.
4) To this, add the meat and brown slightly.
5) To the pan, transfer the mixture.
6) Now add the salt and herbs.
7) Gradually add the stock.
8) In the hot oven, cook covered for 30 minutes or until the meat is cooked well
9) Then, remove the pot from the oven.
10) Add mashed potatoes to cover evenly.
11) Return to the oven and cook until the potatoes turn golden brown on top. You can also pop the dish under the grill for a few minutes as an alternative method.
12) Serve the Shepherd's Pie.
Calories 944 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.4%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.8 mg33.9%
Sodium 423.7 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.3%
Dietary Fiber 16.1 g64.5%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 46 g92.8%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 120.7%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 0.97%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet