Sweet Potato Almond Crustless Pie
|Mashed sweet potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Grains of salt||1⁄2 Pinch (A Few)|
|Chopped almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Nut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 425° F.
2) In a bowl mix sweet potatoes, oil and honey.
3) In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to it.
4) Mix salt and cinnamon thoroughly.
5) In a bowl mix almonds with milk.
6) Add it to the first mixture.
7) In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff and mix to it.
8) Grease pie plate with oil.
9) Pour the mixture into it.
10) Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
11) Decrease oven temperature to 375° F.
12) Bake for 25 minutes more until firm.
13) Let it cool.
14) Top with yogurt and almonds.