Strawberry Glaze Pie
|Fresh strawberries||1 Quart (Or Raw)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornstarch/1 teaspoon, quick tapioca||2 Tablespoon|
|Baked pie shell||1|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pie shell, arrange the strawberries to cover the bottom of the shell.
3) Pulp the remaining berries.
4) In a cup mix together tapioca or cornstarch with water.
5) In a saucepan place the berries and sugar.
6) Heat the berries mixture to a boil and add the cornstarch or tapioca mixture.
7) Stir until the berry mixture is thickened.
8) Spoon the berry mixture over whole strawberries.
9) Bake for 5 minutes or until the top is set.
10) Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
11) Place it in the refrigerator for 30 minute or until chill.
12) Cut in wedges and serve with whipped cream if desired.