1 2 3 Chicken Pie
|Cooked and cubed chicken/Beef /pork||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked carrots/Cooked peas /cut green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into strips|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Dash|
|Packaged biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, arrange layers of chicken and vegetables.
3) In a bowl, blend the soup, milk, onion, and poultry seasoning together.
4) Mix thoroughly and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6) In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and milk together to form a dough.
7) Roll out 1/2 inch thick and cut into 6 or 7 biscuits.
8) Remove the casserole from oven and arrange the biscuits on top.
9) Bake for another 15 minutes, or until the biscuits are browned.
10) Slice the Chicken Pie into wedges and serve immediately.
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.7 mg16.9%
Sodium 417.1 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet