Ice Cream Raspberry Pie
|Pineapple ice cream||1 Pint|
|Raspberries||1 Pint (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|9 inch baked pastry shell||1|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In an electric beater, place the egg whites and beat on slow speed.
3) As the egg whites gets fluffy, slowly increase the speed and beat until soft peak consistency.
4) Add the sugar in and continue beating until the mixture is stiff.
5) In the baked pie shell fill the ice cream.
6) Arrange the berries on the top or ice cream and dredge with powdered sugar.
7) Top and spread with the meringue mixture of egg white and sugar.
8) Place in the hot oven and bake quickly until the top is browned.
9) Cut into wedges, dust with icing sugar if desired and serve immediately.