|Lean cooked meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||To Taste (2 To 3 Dashes)|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, creamed|
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Apply cooking fat on a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Wash and prepare potatoes.
4. Peel the onion; chop very finely.
5. Boil potatoes and drain potatoes well when soft, and cream them.
6. In a frying pan, melt dripping and fry the onion lightly until golden brown. Drain well.
7. Using a knife, trim any fat, gristle, skin from the meat. Mince meat finely.
8. In a bowl, put in seasoning and cooked onion to the meat and mix. Keep it in a pie dish. Add enough gravy or stock to moisten the meat.
9. Spread creamed potatoes evenly over the meat and fork the top to give a neat pattern. Add a little of butter to help brown potatoes, if you like.
10. Reheat near the top of the oven, for about 30 mins.
11. serve hot.
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.3 mg19.8%
Sodium 501.4 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 20 g39.6%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 41.4%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet