|Lean cooked meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||To Taste (2 To 3 Dashes)|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, creamed|
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Apply cooking fat on a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Wash and prepare potatoes.
4. Peel the onion; chop very finely.
5. Boil potatoes and drain potatoes well when soft, and cream them.
6. In a frying pan, melt dripping and fry the onion lightly until golden brown. Drain well.
7. Using a knife, trim any fat, gristle, skin from the meat. Mince meat finely.
8. In a bowl, put in seasoning and cooked onion to the meat and mix. Keep it in a pie dish. Add enough gravy or stock to moisten the meat.
9. Spread creamed potatoes evenly over the meat and fork the top to give a neat pattern. Add a little of butter to help brown potatoes, if you like.
10. Reheat near the top of the oven, for about 30 mins.
11. serve hot.