|Chocolate wafers||20 , crushed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White creme de cacao||2 Ounce|
|Green creme de menthe||2 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Semisweet chocolate bar||1|
1) In a bowl, combine the crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter together.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, pat the mixture to form a crust
3) In the top of a double boiler, melt the marshmallows with milk .
4) Allow to cool, then gently fold in the two liqueurs.
5) In a bowl, whip the cream, until firm and fold into the marshmallow mixture.
6) Pour the mixture into the pie crust and shave over the chocolate bar.
7) Place the pie in the refrigerator for several hours, until set.
8) Slice and serve the Grasshopper Pie on dessert plates.