|Chocolate wafers||20 , crushed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White creme de cacao||2 Ounce|
|Green creme de menthe||2 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Semisweet chocolate bar||1|
1) In a bowl, combine the crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter together.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, pat the mixture to form a crust
3) In the top of a double boiler, melt the marshmallows with milk .
4) Allow to cool, then gently fold in the two liqueurs.
5) In a bowl, whip the cream, until firm and fold into the marshmallow mixture.
6) Pour the mixture into the pie crust and shave over the chocolate bar.
7) Place the pie in the refrigerator for several hours, until set.
8) Slice and serve the Grasshopper Pie on dessert plates.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4812 Calories from Fat 1953
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 222 g340.8%
Saturated Fat 117.1 g585.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 519.4 mg173.1%
Sodium 3828.7 mg159.5%
Total Carbohydrates 647 g215.7%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.2%
Sugars 364.7 g
Protein 49 g98.7%
Vitamin A 103.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 44.1% Iron 96.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet