|Canned pumpkin||2 Pound (2 Cans Of 1 Pound Each)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|9 inch unbaked pie shells||2 (With High, Fluted Edges)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large 4-quart bowl, place the eggs and beat well.
3. Add the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves and beat until well blended.
4. Slowly add the milk and the one cup cream and mix well till completely combined.
5. Place the pie shells on the oven rack and then pour in the custard mixture into the shell.
6. Bake this for 60-70 minutes till done. Remove the pie and then set it on a wire rack to cool completely. These pies freeze well and they can be wrapped in foil paper, sealed and stored till required.
7. Unwrap them just before serving and let them thaw till they reach room temperature.
8. Use a piping bag to pipe stars on the top of the pie.
9. Serve cold or at room temperature