|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Very hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Pack)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|9 inch graham cracker pie shell||1|
|Currant jelly||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot tap water||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries/Blackberries||1⁄2 Pint|
|Whipped cream/Dessert topping||6 Ounce (In Aerosol Can, As Needed)|
1. In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup cold water and sprinkle gelatine over it; let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
3. In a small bowl, using electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
4. Lower the speed and gradually beat in gelatine mixture and sour cream until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture into the pie shell and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of currant jelly in the hot water and stir until the jelly is smooth.
7. Mound raspberries in the centre of the pie and arrange blueberries at the edges.
8. Drizzle or brush with currant jelly.
9. Garnish with whipped topping and serve immediately.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.3 mg25.4%
Sodium 182.7 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 22.1 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet