Citrus Apple Pie
|Cooking apples||2 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Low calorie citrus flavor carbonated beverage||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate with butter.
3) Place the apples in the pie plate.
3) In a small saucepan, simmer the beverage along with gelatine stir until dissolved.
4) Mix in the sweetener.
5) Spoon the gelatine mixture over the apples to cover them.
6) Dredge the milk powder and cinnamon on the top.
7) Bake for I hour or until apples are soft.
8) Remove from oven, cool and place in refrigerator, until chilled.
9) Cut in wedges and serve on dessert plate, chilled.