Blueberry Strata Pie
|Canned blueberries||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple||8 3⁄4 Ounce, crushed (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|9 inch pastry shell||1 , baked and cooled|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To prepare the fruits drain them reserving syrups.
2. In a bowl blend cheese and next 3 ingredients.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons pineapple, stir remaining into cheese mixture, spread over pastry shell and chill.
4. In another bowl blend 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
5. Combine reserved syrups to measure 1 1/2 cups.
6. Blend into cornstarch mixture and cook stirring till bubbly.
7. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice and cool.
8. Pour over cheese layer and chill.
9. Top with whipped cream and reserved pineapple and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3338 Calories from Fat 1680
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 190 g293.1%
Saturated Fat 106.8 g534.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 416.7 mg138.9%
Sodium 1694.5 mg70.6%
Total Carbohydrates 361 g120.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.9%
Sugars 218.9 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 57.7% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet