Blueberry Strata Pie
|Canned blueberries||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple||8 3⁄4 Ounce, crushed (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|9 inch pastry shell||1 , baked and cooled|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To prepare the fruits drain them reserving syrups.
2. In a bowl blend cheese and next 3 ingredients.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons pineapple, stir remaining into cheese mixture, spread over pastry shell and chill.
4. In another bowl blend 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
5. Combine reserved syrups to measure 1 1/2 cups.
6. Blend into cornstarch mixture and cook stirring till bubbly.
7. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice and cool.
8. Pour over cheese layer and chill.
9. Top with whipped cream and reserved pineapple and serve.