|Hard cooked eggs||6 , chopped|
|Sweet onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Sour cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Caviar||3 1⁄2 Ounce (7 tablespoon)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (for garnish)|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (for garnish)|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for serving)|
1. Finely chop eggs.
2. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and whisk lightly with a fork.
4. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly but well.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle onion on top.
6. In the same mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and lemon juice With a fork or wire whisk, beat until creamy and smooth.
7. Spoon and spread the cheese mixture evenly over the onions and egg mixture. Smoothen with a pallet knife or back of a flat spoon.
8. Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
9. Let chill for a minimum of 4 hours or preferably overnight if possible.
10. To unmold the pie, run a butter knife around sides of pan.
11. Set the pan on a serving platter, then remove spring-form ring.
12. Spoon the caviar on top.
13. Slice and serve Caviar Pie with a variety of crackers.