Spinach And Feta Pie
|Crumbled feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked spinach||2 Pound, drained|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Crumbled dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|9 inch pastry shell||1 , partially baked|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Make the pastry-lined pan and spread it with a thin coating of mustard.
3) Beat the egg yolks and eggs together till they have blended.
4) Add the milk, yogurt, parsley, tarragon, salt, nutmeg, feta and spinach. Mix well.
5) Into the pastry lined pan, spoon the mixture. Drizzle melted butter all over the top.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for another 25 minutes, till the pie is set.
7) Allow the pie to stand for about 5 minutes and then cut it into wedges. Serve the Spinach and Feta Pie slices on individual plates. Makes a good appetizer.