|Bottled spaghetti sauce||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cooked spaghetti/8 ounces dry spaghetti||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley/1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes||3 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2/3 spaghetti sauce and eggs. Blend well.
4. Mix in the spaghetti.
5. Turn into the pie plate and spread evenly.
6. Mix the ricotta and parsley and scatter over the spaghetti base.
7. Spoon the remaining sauce over it and top with Parmesan.
8. Place on middle level of preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until eggs have set and cheese has melted and lightly browned.
9. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
10. Serve warm.